Do you have chronic shoulder and neck pain? Well, people with severe pain only know how it hurts. Shoulder and neck pain is pretty common these days, especially when a large share of people have been working from home during this pandemic. While working from home, most of us sit in the incorrect position for hours, and this leads to muscle pain, neck pain, and shoulder pain.
Now, if you are looking for ways to treat pain at home, you are just in the right place. Here, we have a list of the best heated pads and massagers for neck and shoulder pain relief. Check out the below section to find more about these heated pads and massagers and how they can help you relieve pain.
Best Heated Pads and Massagers to Relieve Pain
1. Heated Shoulder Wrap Brace
Want to say goodbye to shoulder pain? This four-corner compression pad with three-heating setting modes is just perfect for addressing the following issues – AC joint dislocation, bursitis tendinitis, periarthritis of shoulder, strain, paralysis, stiffness, rotator cuff tear, and soreness. Made of elastic neoprene, this wireless infrared heating pad allows users to set different temperatures – from low and medium to high.
- Blue Light for the Lowest Range: Temperature ranges from 40℃ to 50℃.
- White Light for Medium-Range: Temperature ranges from 50℃ to 60℃.
- Red Light for the Highest Range: Temperature ranges from 60℃ to 70℃.
Patients with chronic pain sometimes need heat to be applied on their shoulders for recovery and comfort. This pad is undoubtedly the right choice for those patients who need heat and cold therapy.
- This infrared heat therapy pad is designed to relieve pain and promote blood circulation.
- With three different temperature modes, it comes with a fast-heating feature, and also it offers overheat protection.
- This portable electric heating shoulder strap comes with a mesh bag that can hold an ice pack. It is suitable for patients who need both hot and cold therapy.
- Made of breathable neoprene material, this heated shoulder pad is easy to wear and comfortable.
2. Heating Pad for Neck and Shoulders Pain Relief
While dealing with severe pain, most of us often opt for the best neck and shoulder massage. Well, massaging is undoubtedly one of the best ways to relieve pain. But, finding a good massage therapist is difficult, and often it takes a lot of time. A targeted heating pad is the best solution to get instant relief from muscle pain. Easy to use, Comfytemp 20 “x24” Electric Heated Neck Wrap is there to relieve neck pain and joint pain, soothe sore shoulder muscle and improve blood circulation.
- Targeted heat therapy
- 3 heating settings
- Moist heat option
- 2H auto-off
Comfytemp neck and shoulder heating pad with snap fasteners fit accurately. Comes with three different temperature settings, it will allow you to set your desired temperature range – from low to high. Also, the 2H auto-off feature prevents excessive heating.
- Comfytemp electric heating pad is designed to cover the neck, upper back, and shoulders. It addresses shoulder and neck pain, cramps, and soreness.
- With a snap fastener and slightly weighted edges, this machine-washable pad is easy to use. It will stay in place and won’t come loose while working. Also, it ensures better heat transfer because of its extra tall collar.
- The best thing about this comfy heating pad is that it comes with a 5-year warranty.
3. Snailax Heating Pads for Neck and Shoulders
Snailax Massage Heating Pads could be the best gift for those who have been struggling with neck and shoulder pain for years. This large heating pad fully covers the shoulders, neck, and back. Snailax electric heating pads help relieve tightness, stiffness, cramps, muscle spasms, and chronic pain with vibrating massage and therapeutic heat.
- 4 massage motors and 5 different vibration modes.
- Auto shut off timer.
- UL approval 12V adapter.
- 2 different heat setting modes.
This electric heating wrap is safe to use since it comes with overheating protection system. Made of smooth and soft velvet fabric, Snailax offers full comfort. It is designed to relieve pain in the neck, shoulders, back, legs, and waist.
- Snailax heated wrap heats up fast, within just 2 minutes.
- This wrap is safe to use since it has overheat protection thermostats, and also it comes with an auto shut-off feature.
- You will get the best neck and shoulder massage and relaxing back massage from this large-sized heating pad with 4 massage motors and 5 massage modes.
- Designed with 2 elastic straps, Snailax heating wrap will stay in place around your shoulders and back.
4. Mirakel Neck Massager
So, why have we included Mirakel Neck Massager in our list? Deep tissue massage, premium quality leather material, and overheat protection are some of the reasons behind this. With 8 massage nodes, this electric neck massager from Mirakel ensures that every user will get a relaxing massage at home.
- 15-minute auto shut-off feature or overheat protection system.
- 3 different pressure levels and 8 massage nodes.
- Linen and PU leather material and 3D stretch fabric.
You can get relaxing neck massage and back massage anytime and anywhere when you have Mirakel deep tissue massager. It will allow you to get a massage while driving for hours since it comes with a car charger.
- Mirakel neck massager helps in soothing achy muscles and relieving tension.
- Because of its auto shut-off feature, it is safe to use.
- Mirakel massager is designed for neck, back, foot, muscle, leg, and shoulder pain relief.
How We Chose These Heated Pads and Massagers: Factors We Considered
We considered the following factors while choosing the best heated pads and massagers for shoulder and neck pain relief.
Large heating pads usually cover the neck, shoulders, and back. They address pain in the back, neck, and shoulders. On the other hand, targeted heating pads are designed to address pain in the targeted areas, such as the neck.
· Pain Relief
Electric heated pads and massagers should be designed to relieve neck pain, shoulder pain, muscle spasms, cramps, joint pain, etc. Our chosen electric and infrared heating pads and massagers address several health issues.
· Heating Modes and Overheat Protection
Heating pads with multiple heat setting modes and overheat protection features are safe to use. They allow users to set their desired temperature range as per their requirements.
Neck and shoulder pain usually occurs due to poor posture and incorrect sleeping position. Heated pads and massagers work great in relieving shoulder and neck pain. Whether it is about getting instant massage or heat therapy, the above-listed products are there for neck and shoulder pain relief. To say goodbye to neck and shoulder pain, quickly grab your favorite electric heated wrap and massager.